Sulphur Springs Dodge - Dealership sold us a vehicle for homeless shelter for veterans. Bad Vehicle . Been wrecked and Doctored.

My sister bought the homeless shelter a vehicle from sulphur springs Dodge.You have no agent inspecting them vehicles to appraise and do car fax.

This was may 13th this year. The vehicle has been wrecked it has no breaks. we told them we take these vetetrans regularly to the va hospitals for scheduled appointments. This vehicle has bandades on it .

they put a 4 month inspection sticker on a 2008 colorodo. My siter is Sheila Krecek . She bought this on my birthday for the veterans emergency shelter I operate. THe center of Hopkinsw County Inc.

A non profit organization. Our donar is very , very disappointed in this vehicle also. the motor has been pushed out of lighnment and transmission acting up . they even had scratches covered up with temporary paint.

first time to car wash and they all showed up.

this vehicle isnt worth half the money YOU paid For it In our behalf.I'm The Gary waldrep 903-348-2730 executive director The center of Hopkins county Inc.

Review about: Bad Vehicle.